New in v 6.0 sophisticated 3D and Spectrogram views.
A flexible project oriented PC software package for presenting and post processing environmental noise data from Norsonic instruments. Each project may contain all kind of raw and post processed noise and weather data, audio recordings, voice notes, Microsoft® Word or Excel reports and other files such as digital photos and pdf-text files.
It can quickly generate a single report or make advanced evaluations and complex project reports.
- Flexible and versatile user-interface.
- Evaluation of industrial noise.
- Evaluation of rail and road traffic noise.
- Evaluation of residential noise.
- Evaluation of multiple measurement files simultaneously.
- Direct import or file read-in from Norsonic instruments.
- Displays frequency, time-profile, FFT and AC views of the measurement data.
- Insert and edit markers to recognize noise sources.
- Replay of audio recordings with dynamic cursor and marker insert features.
- Post processed event analysis with marker insert feature.
- Post processed calculations on selected pre-marked sections.
- Rating calculations according to national standards.
- Pre-defined project reports.
- L(t) view of calculated functions.
- L(f) view difference calculations.
- User-defined project reports.
- Supports weather data.
- Online view of measured values from several instruments in conjunction with Nor1022 NorMonit.
- MS’ Excel template based NorReport measurement report feature.
NEW features in v6
- Sophisticated 3D and Spectrogram views.
- L(t) View window range is part of default properties.
- Follow cursor frequency band in L(t)+L(f) views.
- New scrolling feature in graphs. Use <Alt+LeftArrow> and <Alt+RightArrow> to scroll the graph while the cursor remains “fixed”.
- Marker displayed as colour overlay in L(t) views.
- Legend position selectable to top, bottom and right.
- Multi-select within “Selected function” for setting of colour, line-width etc.
- “Impulsive” calculation and marker insert in accordance with BS-4142 (2014) Standard.
- New “Running Leq” calculated function.
- “Minus-operator” calculated function in event-analysis.
- For DM 16/03/98 or DIN-45681 calculations:
- “Recalculation-button” has been added to context-menu for selected area.
- New “Residual (All sources)” special calculation source. Everything except all toggle-marker areas for the measurement in question is part of the calculation(s).
- L(t) View of calculated level difference between selectable functions.
- Positive and negative start offset for calculated functions.
- Support for multiple selection in the Workspace-tree using <Ctrl-Click> or <Shift-Click>.
- Pre-selected window range via GoTo dialog box.
- Redesigned L(t)-graph High/Low graph-style (now draws vertical lines when graph is compressed).
- Auto-generation of “Multiple Consecutive L(t)” windows.
- “Generate All Word Document” and “Add All To Word Document”.
- Alternative graphical print-out feature for thin lines (“WYSIWYG”).
- Adjustable “lower calculation floor” for the statistical Ln’s
- Opens Nor150 repeat/synchro measurements (as individual measurements).
- Supports Nor150 measurement results including voice, pictures, text notes, etc.
- Windows 8 compatibility.