Sound Analyser Nor140 - New version 4.0
A precision hand held sound analyser designed for the most demanding users. The Nor140 is packed into the smallest real time analyser featuring sound recording present on the market today.
New features in version 4.0:
- The instrument has a brand new font for all text in the various menus. The new font is easier to read, and give the instrument a more modern look.
- The Building Acoustic mode is improved for the latest Standards as well as extended for Service Equipment measurements. The BA mode of version 4.x offers the following sub-modes:
- Airborne survey grade testing in accordance with ISO 10052
- Impact survey grade testing in accordance with ISO 10052
- Airborne engineering grade testing in accordance with ISO 16283-1, BS-ISO 140-4 and ASTM E336
- Impact engineering grade testing in accordance with ISO 16283-2, BS-ISO 140-7 and ASTM E1007
- Airborne survey grade testing in accordance with French NF-ISO 10052
- Impact survey grade testing in accordance with French NF-ISO 10052
- Service Equipment survey grade testing in accordance with ISO 10052
- Service Equipment engineering grade testing in accordance with ISO 16032
- The Nor140 now measures the ‘Moving Leq’ value in normal mode. This feature contains two individual moving values over user-defined time-frames with toggle markers depending on preset threshold levels.
- The STIPA optional measurement is improved to measure in accordance with the latest IEC 60268-16 version 3 Standard
- Noise source identification with markers and sound recording
- Environmental noise
- Building acoustics
- Industrial hygiene
- Product development
- Quality control
- Noise mapping
- Sound power
- Speech intelligibility - STIPA
- Vibration measurements
- Noise Nuisance Recorder
- Sound recording onto exchangeable SD card
- Level vs. Time with multispectrum function from 25 ms resolution
- Parallel detection of SPL, Leq, Lmin, Lmax, LE, Lpeak and 8 statistical values
- Measurement of A-weighted levels simultaneously with either C- or Z-weighted levels
- Parallel F, S or I time constants
- Frequency analysis with 1/1-octave or 1/3-octave bands in the 0.4 Hz - 20 kHz range
- 8000 line FFT analysis with 1.46Hz line resolution
- 120 dB dynamic range giving a "one-range" instrument covering all levels from microphone noise floor at 15 dBA to maximum SPL at 137 dBA (140dB peak)
- Pause/Continue function with 10 sec back erase function
- Manual or automatic storage of results with automatic measurement repeat and clock synchronization
- Building acoustics according to ISO 10052, ISO 140 & ISO 717 with on screen sound insulation indexes
- Dual channel building acoustic analysis using two Nor140 controlled from CtrlBuild PC program hosted in the dual channel BA case Nor518
- Noise generator
- Reverberation time calculations
- Support SweptSine measurement when used with CtrlBuild 1038/3 software
- Advanced Trigger functions
- Complies to all relevant IEC and ANSI Class 1 specifications
- Both USB 2.0 and RS232 high speed digital interface
- Wireless communication using Nor520 Bluetooth transceiver
- High resolution backlit display
- ICP power for direct connection of vibration sensors
- RPM input
- Built-in random incidence correction and wind screen correction
- Calculates NC, NR and RC.
- Support for English, French and German menus.
- "User-defined" table to display only measurement functions that each individual user prefers.
- Improved internal communication for use with V1.5 or newer of the Nor850.
The modular design of the Nor140 enables functional expansion to take place when you need it.